F-Secure a $350M security software company based in Finland wanted to raise it’s consumer brand awareness in U.S. market.
Very low brand awareness in a very competitive market that is increasing being commoditized.
- F Secure
- Security Software Company
- Presented and gained approval for a $160K media budget with a mix of highly targeted placements (i.e., Federated Media, Download.com), broad reaching campaigns (i.e., ValueClick), content seeding through blogger outreach campaign and paid search.
- Generated approximately $200K in revenues directly attributed to the campaigns – a 25% return on ad spend!
- Campaigns generated over 100 million impressions providing multiple consumer touch points with the F-Secure brand.
- Increased traffic to F-Secure North American website by 10%.
- Created a media plan for their budget with the goal to introduce their brand to new consumers and drive new sales.
- Negotiated with publishers and ad networks. Developed and trafficked banner creative, implemented tracking pixels, launched campaigns, developed weekly campaign reports and worked with publishers to optimize performance.